Strategic CFO Advisors provides CFO-level expertise to small and medium-sized businesses that require a financial expert on a less than full-time basis. We can provide services that are either ongoing or for specific projects.
Our goal is to always add value to your organization. We take on the burden related to focusing on the numbers and specific administrative functions, so that you can focus on the overall business. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner who is always looking out for the best interests of the organization as a whole.
We develop relationships with all parties throughout the organization to become an integrated member of your team. These relationships are paramount so that we can produce the best possible information. Then, we make sure everyone is getting the information they need to make the right fact-based decisions. We also provide advice, both strategic and tactical, as needed. Besides our experience and knowledge, we bring the following to each and every client engagement:
• Our passion for digging into the details is tireless
• We are relentless in our pursuit to always seek out improvements
• All work products are tailored to the individual's strengths to maximize their impact
Please see our Case Studies for further illustration on how we add value.
Strategic CFO Advisors was founded by Ryan Perrone, a finance professional with more than 15 years of experience delivering valuable ideas and insight to small and medium-sized businesses. His experience includes:
• Executive Management - Managing accounting / finance and IT operations of a privately held company.
• Turnaround Consulting - Assisting businesses in financial distress, including managing cash, mentoring executive teams, forecasting and budgeting, developing and implementing restructuring plans.
• Investment Banking - Mergers and acquisitions for middle-market companies, raising debt and equity capital, as well as valuation services.
• Commercial Banking - Providing debt financing for middle-market companies.
He has worked in a broad range of industries, spanning many types of manufacturing, distribution, agriculture, and service providers. He has worked with both for-profit and non-profit organizations, with revenues ranging from $1.0 million to $400 million.
His passion is in solving extraordinary and complex challenges that require input across the organization.
Ryan holds a B.B.A from the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan and is a CFA® charterholder.